The purpose of the Women's Issues Task Force is to take action through grassroots activism to promote feminist ideals, eliminate discrimination, and protect the equal rights of all women and girls in all aspects of social, political, economic, and health issues.
- Protect reproductive rights.
- End violence against women.
- Promote economic justice.
- Ensure racial justice for all women.
- Continue support for the ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA).
If you are interested in joining us, contact Jen.